1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone looking for a plowing job near brewer maine

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snoman239, Oct 26, 2011.

1. snoman239

snoman239 Junior Member
    from maine

Hey All,
    One of my commercial plowing customers has a store in Brewer, Maine that needs someone to services them. They asked me to get them some contacts. They are great to work for as i have been plowing for them since 1994 with no issues (payment, complaining for no reason, etc...) letme know if you are interested in talking with them and i will email you their contact info...
  2. kkilroy

kkilroy Junior Member
    from maine

I am located in brewer. If they haven't already signed for the season give me a call or have them call me. If you give me an idea of the services you provide currently and a price (i know people hate giving prices on here so call me with the details) it will better help me provide them with a quote that works for them and is uniform among all their properties.

Killian Kilroy
    Penobscot Valley Management, LLC
    (207) 249 5180