1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone looking for a new lightbar?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by jay2500hd, Feb 24, 2008.

1. jay2500hd

jay2500hd Junior Member
    from mass

hi i'm new to this site my name is jay. Me and a friend have some whelen edge ultra 9000's for sale. they are old MSP bars that have been re-lensed with brand new end caps and lens. the bars are all amber with take downs, alleys, halogen traffic advisor, 12 strobes( 6 front, 6 rear) they are 52". they come with a controller because the bars are sireal control. we can do a few custom things to them. $600. there are also a few whelen edge 10000 B-links. they are mostly the same but "fat" i'll try to get some pics up this week. I don't know if there are PM's on this site if not then you can e-mail me at firebuff785@yhoo.com

2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

scroll on down and post em up in the classified section. seems like a lot of folks lately are looking to buy light bars, pics always get views and buyers quicker too. :waving:

3. jay2500hd

jay2500hd Junior Member
    from mass

ok thanks. is there an admin that can move this thread?