1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone looking for a Farmhand next summer?

Discussion in 'Employment' started by PabstBlueRibbon, Aug 29, 2010.

1. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

I'm looking to help out on someones farm for the second half of next summer. Its something that I have always wanted to do and now that I'll be 23 time is running out. Im willing to work for cheap. I would just love to get the experience. Also by then I will have graduated from UTI for Diesel and Industrial so I will be able to work on tractors. Please let me know If you need any help, as I am willing to travel.

2. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Member
    from Ohio

What type of "farm" work experience if any do you have? Any experience with horses and cattle?

3. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

I do have the horsemanship merit badge from scouts. I am an Eagle Scout. All my experience is in the construction and machinery. I can learn anything pretty quick as I pay attention to detail.