1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone live near Tewksbury, Ma

Discussion in 'Networking' started by WOODY367, Jan 30, 2016.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Seen someone else posted similar so will give it a try. Does anyone live around Tewlsnury MA around willing to help me out? I have been trying to call them but they do not answer there phone or return calls. I do not know if the number is wrong or they know the call is from out of state and figure I would be wasting time. Maybe someone could calling for me and maybe have better luck? If so please PM me.
    Here is there link

.http://welding-ma.com/plow-repair/

Thank you

2. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

I don't know what kind of service your looking for. I see your in NY, There are plenty of fabrication shops around here that will do anything from selling and repairing plows. They build there own dump boxs and flatbeds, Frame repair Whatever you need.

3. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I will be up that way in a few weeks and would like to get one of his back drag blades.

4. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Good luck, I called the # got nothing not even a recording. Maybe somebody's near by and respond.

5. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

That guy made my 9x cutting edge 2 years ago. I called last year to have another one made and no answer.