1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know someone up the ford chain?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Whiffyspark, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

I'm having an issue on our new focus. Infamous clutch pack shake. The whole car is shaking and they're telling me that's normal. Like really lol

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

What year?....

3. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

15. Automatic with dual clutch

4. Megunticook

Megunticook Senior Member
    from Maine

Geez, Ford's customers are so picky these days. Next thing you know they're going to insist on having ignition switches that don't accidentally turn off. . .

If the dealer's service manager is giving you the runaround (I assume you let him know exactly what you think of that approach), I would go up the chain of command and fire off some letters to various officials at Ford HQ--you can probably Google up some names.

Had a similar type of situation with Subaru, and a polite but firm letter to the regional customer service head resolved it.

That would be my next move. Good luck!

(you'd think after the ignition switch fiasco they'd have learned some important lessons).

5. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

Funny this one had an ignition switch recall too for not turning the car off lol

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Take the mount off before they see it.

7. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

No mount for the plywood plow. Just a ratchet strap through the wheels

8. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

You know the routine....... where the pics otherwise it didn't happen....

9. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

There's a meme floating around of someone securing a 4 wheeler in a truck with ratchet straps through the rear wheels lol

10. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

I have been dealing with this for 2 years on my wife's 2012 focus. It's unreal they won't do anything about it.
    They reset the computer then the next day it's doing it.
    I am going to contact a ford rep that's on another forum and see if she can help.

11. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

I'm going to try for a fusion. Lemon law if I have to.

I bet the salesman that sold me it is going to be happy I saved his number. Lol

12. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

Ford corporate is calling back tomorrow about buying car back. All it took was one call