1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of an online commercial truck tire company with good prices?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by CK82, Nov 14, 2008.

1. CK82

CK82 Senior Member

I am looking for a set of tires for my dump truck (225/70/R19.5). Seeing if anyone knows of any online dealers/wholesalers? As well as some tires for my ATV and Chevy 2500.

Thanks!
    Chris

2. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I buy all of my tires from the TireRack. I dont know if they go up to 19.5", but I am sure they do. They are afterall, a tire company.

3. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Yeah, tirerack.com has a few choices in 19.5".

4. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

tire

Call Pomp Tire in Madison and ask for Ray, he will give you as good a price as anywhere. I,ve bought from him for years and he is fair.

5. Snow commander

Snow commander Junior Member

6. CK82

CK82 Senior Member

I have used Pomps in the past, they are reasonable and have quick service. I will look into the online sites as well.

Thanks!

7. krazeehorse

krazeehorse Member

And when you Tirerack guys have a flat or ruin a tire while plowing remember who your dealer is. If you really depend on your tires you really ought to give your local dealer a shot. He's actually worth a few bucks more than someplace online. I like to save money but if you are a business man it is a smart thing to try to do as much business as possible locally.