1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone know about the Whelen liberty full bar?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Mine is only hooked to an "on" switch. It only had 2-3 wires from bar to truck. I want to ADD the front LED take down light modules in, but the place said that theyre gonna pulse/flash just like the rest of my randomized amber flash pattern, is this true or do i need to now run more sets of wires to the underside of the bar?

what would the wires hook into?

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

Ask Blue Line

3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

mine had around 20 wires coming out of it to control each seperate group of leds, traffic directionals, tkae dwons, alleeys, etc. mine can be steady burn or flashing with the ambers
    heres a link to where i posted pictures and a videos of the bar. Matt(Blue Line) should be able to answer your questions if i can't.
    -Kyle

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=65656

4. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

where did you buy you liberty

5. ColliganLands

from matt(blueline)

6. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Blue Line will have to explain that one to you. I think they are treated like WigWags, I am pretty sure they wont flash patters like the other modules. I think there are one or two wig wag patterns and thats it.

7. ColliganLands

yes they only have wig wag patterns single or double flash or they can be steady on for spotlight/scene illumination. if you look at my videos you can see them