1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone interested in some new Fisher rams cheap?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Megunticook, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Megunticook

Megunticook Senior Member
    from Maine

There's a guy in my neck of the woods selling an unused belt-drive kit that includes 2 angle rams and a lift cylinder (part numbers 20116 and 20117). I only want the pump and valve body for my spare parts kit...would anybody here be interested in having the 3 cylinders for a significant discount? The seller sent me a photo, everything looks brand-spanking new.

2. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

How much we talking here and where is he located?

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

any specs on them? and what size plow setup thay for ? i need for 8ft and bigger.

4. Megunticook

from Maine

20116 is 1-1/2 x 10, 20117 is 1-1/2 x 12. You'd need to check the specs. for you particular setup to confirm that these would work with your plow. Pretty common size, though.

5. Megunticook

from Maine

He's located in Western Maine.

I was thinking $200 for all 3...they retail for $285 (basically like buying them at a "30% off" sale price).

I'd keep the pump and valve body for myself to use as spares.

Here's the photo the seller provided:[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

What are the length of the cylinder housings? I need a set for a Minute mount

Jay
    508 753 6617

7. Megunticook

from Maine

10" on the lift and 12" on the angle. NPT ports.

8. Megunticook

from Maine

The seller on these pulled them off the market but says he'll still sell them to me if I'm interested. I would buy the package in a New York minute if somebody would take the rams...anybody?