Snow Plowing Forum banner

Anyone Interested in learning about GPS Tracking?

6K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  NeroGPS 
#1 ·
Is anyone interested in learning about GPS tracking?

#28 ·
IMAGE;641973 said:
is the monthly fee "per vehicle" or if I have 2-3 units out there is the montly fee split between them?
Thank you for the questions......

As with all live tracking suppliers, the monthly fee is per vehicle.... the GPS beacon is a modem that is continually transmitting data over the GSM network to a server. Our fee includes unlimited data and access to the system. Unlike most other suppliers, we provide unlimited data, with NO fluctuating prices.

Anything else?

#29 ·
stroker79;641799 said:
Do you have leasing programs?
Thank you for the questions.....

Even better.... we offer "customer created" financing!

Some clients choose to take a 12 month no interest option, some choose leasing over 36 months, some choose 2 or 3 payments, some choose to pay after the second month (that way they can use the immediate savings to pay for the system)..... etc......

Our most popular option is $199.00 down and $64.00 per month. (All in!)

We are only concerned with serving our clients... whatever works for them, is good for us!

Anything else?

#30 ·
is there all the extra "taxes" and junk like on my cell phone bill? There has to be $20 of extra fees on my cell bill for fcc junk and stuff like that.

Or is it just a straight $64 plus state tax?

#38 ·
Redneck;648835 said:
I would be what does it intail?
Thank you very much for your interest, I look forward to showing you what GPS tracking can do for you.

Please email me with your phone number and / or email address and I will send you the link to the online demo.

How does Monday morning at 9:00 est work for you?

#40 ·
OK so how about some feedback from a guy that is using GPS tracking equipment. OH THATS ME!!!!!!!!!!

www.discretewireless.com

This is what I have been running for the past three years.

Cost:

$500. per truck and I do the install

$30.00 a month per unit UNLIMITTED internet viewing and use of ALL tools.

NO CONTRACT.

These are GPS tracking with cellular reporting to the network. So even when you might lose the Cell tower the unit continues to track and then updates at the next tower NO LOST DATA.

5 sec. updating.

Hit the link and check it out.

I have a laptop in my truck with Wireless card. I view real time in my truck where my fleet is. I have 8 trucks. I use the speed alert for text message to my cell phone. I call the driver and get him to slow down NOW!

Reports alone are well worth the investment.

I DO NOT use it as dispatching. I use it for time recording for on-site and route management.

Feel free to contact me with any questions I am a real time operator in the field not a sales person.

Best, Ron G.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.