1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested in a side wing?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tom_khollman, Dec 3, 2009.

1. tom_khollman

tom_khollman Junior Member

A buddy of mine has a side wing for sale. It was off a 99 f-350, it mounts underneath on the frame of the truck behind the pass. side door and I guess it hooks up on the back to a 2" ball in the reciever hitch. It has controls inside the cab, he thinks everything is there to hook it back to a f-350, he got this with a blizzard plow he bought, it is made by sidewing. He really dont know what its worth, he would like to get around $700 for it, tell me what you think and I will run it by him. It is located in the upper peninsula of michigan and could be delivered for a fee anywhere. thanks Tom
  2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Can you post pictures?
  3. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

still around
  4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

whats your phone number? can u send it to tojay22@aol.com as well as a few pics if you have them. thanks!!
  5. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

tom, im looking for one, if you want you can email me directly at wahlturfcare@aol.com directly. i think i can get it shipped to iowa for free too.
  6. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

I am in windsor and i would like to come get it.
  7. Premier

Premier Senior Member

I would like to see some pics. who is it made by. thanks
  8. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i would like to come see it / buy it. call me at 616-446-1777 anytime!