1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone in this forum a dealer?

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by xtreem3d, Jan 11, 2014.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

I need to buy 4 of the urethane blocks for a 10ft skidsteer . The dealer in MO hasn't called me back...hoping to do a bit of business with someone here ,
    Thanks,
    Steve

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Call hq and tell them and see how fast your dealer gets back to you.

3. xtreem3d

Thanks ..I think I will...the dealer is actually competetion

4. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

xtreem3d, we will be set up as one on the ILL side. I will be ready to get parts in a week or two. Dont even bother with bluegrass

5. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Where u setting up shop?

6. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

Close to Scott Air Force base, are you familiar? 5 mins off of I64, about 20 mins from downtown. We're wanting to start a full service shop like kranz or mste. So tired of the current dealers around here for snow removal industry, no attention to detail, no parts inventory and none have good customer service. We will change all of that.

7. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Sounds good, im on the other side of the river . What brand are u guys going to carry? I here u on the dealers around here. No good customer service. They all are a joke.

8. xtreem3d

Any news on the start up? Very interested,
    Steve