1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone in quincy massachusetts?

Discussion in 'Employment' started by twodan, Dec 12, 2005.

1. twodan

twodan Member

i'm looking for someone to do my mother's small drive & shovel off her front steps. it's too long a drive for me. her next door neighbor has a small easy drive too, which would be paid by my mother.

thanks, dan

2. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

ive got a buddy in quincy, i can see if hed be interested, leave a few more details here and ill let you know

3. twodan

twodan Member

quincy, mass

thanks for reply....mom's located in west quincy, and is 88 yrs old. she would need front steps shoveled off and small drive cleared. i just swiped the front and pushed off to the right. i'm only learning, so he might have other ideas. the neighbor has a small drive, and since she & her son have done my mother's drive. i (she) would pay for both. if he would like. he can e-mail me at dmastro@conversent.net to arrange a meeting.

thanks, dan

4. T.W. Barrett

T.W. Barrett Junior Member

Quincy

How much shoveling is involved? Im out of Weymouth. Give me a shout

5. twodan

twodan Member

3 front steps and small landing. 5 feet to drive. small 20 foot walkway if mother gets fussy. fairly easy job. just takes me longer to drive back & forth from pembroke to quincy.
    thanks, dan...tel at work is 800-225-0376 xt 203 if you want to talk