1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone here of advanced snow and ice?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

seems like another national management co that most would steer clear of.

3. TurfKing360

TurfKing360 Member

Their a broker, sign with them get headaches the whole time

4. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

they don't look very professional

5. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

They are all the same. Alot of requirements for your equipment and service ability but when it comes to the pay well you are just too high.:( They want to make sure the customers *ss is wiped clean but leave yours with a dirty diaper.

6. Sooner

Sooner Member

Hey, I'm from the sweeper forum, but have just purchased my first plow and spreader to add to our list of services and have been studying plowsite for months. I saw this post and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. I have done business with Advanced Snow & Ice Solutions. I used to sub for them sweeping a Lowe's in Oklahoma 3 times/week. Very professional, always paid on time. The guy I dealt with was Brian Morse. He was always available to answer any questions day or night and was a very hands on type property manager for being all the way in N.J.. I've read a lot of the horror stories about USM and the like, but I can assure you (at least in my experience) AS&I was quite the opposite. JMO.

7. cseutah

cseutah Member
    from Utah

sure seems like there are a lot of national management companies coming from the north east. is this a trend??:confused: