1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone here located near Peoria, IL?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itr.#1446, Oct 23, 2008.

1. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you were located near Peoria, IL i finally found a used mount for my truck on ebay and the seller wont ship. If any of you are located near there and could help me out i could throw you a couple bucks for your time. Please let me know thanks.

2. Huls01

Huls01 Junior Member

What style mount are you wanting (brand)

3. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

meyer classic mount for my 05 ram i found one ebay

4. Huls01

Huls01 Junior Member

Nevermind i have one for a boss

5. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

I live in Rockford IL about 2.5 hrs north of there

6. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

wanna pick up a mount for me lol.....i am not sure what you or someone would want to do it for me but let me know if your interested but you seem alittle too far.....also does anyone know how much it would cost to get a mount shipped and what co's will do it to a business address?

7. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Call this Boss dealer and see if they will ship it out of their facility for you. I bought my plow and they are nice to deal with. Then have the ebay seller drop it off to them. They are down home farm people. Very friendly. They are right outside of Peoria. I made the 21-2 hour drive to buy my plow from them.
    BLUNIER IMPLEMENT COMPANY
    P.O. BOX 255
    632 STATE ROUTE 117
    EUREKA, IL 61530
    309-467-4530

8. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

thanks i will try contacting them, i contacted the seller and asked if he would bring it there and he said for a extra 40 bucks he will lol, its like 20 mins from him....im not sure what i want to do now or if its worth all the trouble