1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone heard of this fluid for there plows?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by sweetk30, Feb 20, 2007.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

to day at work we got our bulk oil delivered. i was standing there as he used the lift gate.i comented on how fast it worked in the cold out side as to most lift gates i had seen. he told me its a little secret. he said its called ( glacial blue ) in 5 gal bucket from kendell oil products. he said its the same blue fluid as all the plow guys run but much cheeper. when all the local plow shops found out this in the last year or so thay cant keep it in stock in the plow season time.

i figured we need every price break we can on plow parts these days. so i figured i would pass on the info to all who wish to find this info out.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yep, I've heard of it but none of the oil companies near me has it. I've been using the Arctic Avenger brand fluid lately. Seem's to be good fluid so far.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  3. SkykingHD

SkykingHD Senior Member

glacial blue

I have been using this fluid for about 6+ years. Great stuff. I get it at local oil distributor in Akron. I get 5 gal a year for our equipment. Price is good and quality of fluid is good also.

Dave

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

is there some place this can be ordered online? or does the company have a web site?

5. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

We get it from Drake-Scruggs. Works great!