1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Heard of Lipinski Group?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jerrydean, Jan 16, 2010.

1. jerrydean

jerrydean Junior Member

Have an opportunity to get a large dept. store managed by Lipinski group. Seems like good money. Contract looks reasonable also. Anyone heard anything bad. The only thing I'm worried about is that they want bare asphalt pushing.

2. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

sounds like they want zero tolerance snow and ice and that means more work. why would this be a bad thing? These types of contracts are awesome!!

3. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

They are a huge company out of New Jersey. There are several threads on here about them. Search and you shall receive.www.lipinskisnowremoval.com

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

have done some lots for them.... being a sub for another company... from what i heard they are easier to deal with then some of these other companies...

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

6. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Its January 16th...Why are they calling now...What happend to the contractor that had the account....

7. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

They aren't to bad, but not the best either. I'm still working for them.

8. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

I do some work for them also, turned down a bunch as well.

9. jerrydean

jerrydean Junior Member

lipinski

Evidently, the 2 feet of snow we had two weeks ago got the old guys fired. It doesn't snow much here - caught a lot of people off guard.

10. forestfireguy

I'm sure it did, who are you dealing with there? Also PM me I have some advice for you which proved useful for me.

11. jerrydean

jerrydean Junior Member

lipinski and brickman

forestfireguy - I'm new to this site. How does one PM?

12. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

you have to have a certain amount of posts (30 if i remember correctly) before you can pm, go to the top of the forum, the very first forum (rules FAQ'S etc) well answer this question and many more

13. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

What sort of advice if you dont mind my jumping in? been approached by them as well. Searches here dont always yield great approval of management companies.

14. forestfireguy

Nothing that would surprise you, just expirience thats helped the bottom line. Pm if you'd like or maybe a visitor msg, just a little less public.