1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone heard of a Jensen/Holland Snowplow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dogmatixx, Feb 7, 2006.

1. dogmatixx

dogmatixx Junior Member
    from Utah

I have a serious mystery here. I got a plow at an auction, and its only identifying marks are: Jensen - Holland Equipment Co.

Is anyone familiar with the company that made this plow? I'm desperate to buy some parts for it, but an extensive search has yielded no results.

There's a company called Holland Equipment that makes lift gates and fifth wheels, but they claim to have never made snowplows.

Any help would be most appreciated.

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I think they make tractors. Maybe it is New Holland though.

3. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

New Holland makes farm equipment. Not sure about Holland

is it possible it was a one off made by a welder or something?

4. dogmatixx

dogmatixx Junior Member
    from Utah

Not a one-off

It definitely doesn't look like a one-off. The lettering is a nice, professionally-produced logo. The plow blade is red. If it were a New Holland product, I would think it would be blue, like everything else they make.

5. Andy N.

Andy N. Senior Member

Perhaps that is not the company that made the plow, but rather the company that sold the plow, or the dealer so to speak.

6. elmo1537

elmo1537 Senior Member

I know that new holland balers and bale stackers are red. A lot of the older new holland equip was red and yellow.

7. dogmatixx

dogmatixx Junior Member
    from Utah

Mystery Solved!

I tracked down Holland Equipment Company, makers of Jensen snowplows. They're located in Salt Lake City, their phone number is 801-972-1601, Toll Free: 800-234-8611, and they will soon have a web site up at hecplows.com. I told them about my troubles finding them, and I agreed to help them get to the point where people can actually find them on the internet. They actually have really nice plows.

8. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Salt Lake City is in-state for you, so that's not too bad. Get some pics up of the plow when you get a chance, I'd love to see what it looks like.

9. dogmatixx

dogmatixx Junior Member
    from Utah

Jensen Plows Web Site

I helped them set up a web site, so ifyou're interested in seeing the plow, go to http://www.hecplows.com