1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone hear of this product dragon.....

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by lmarine, Sep 17, 2006.

1. lmarine

lmarine Member

drangon melt or something like that my customer wants it and if youre in metro Detroit where to get it

2. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC Senior Member

try Clippers.....its just a Tri-Blend of mag-chloride, calcium Chloride, and sodium Chloride......have used it before but i experienced a lot of clumping problems when i put it through my walk spreaders.

I think its distrubuted by a company called Herses or some thing....out of the sterling heights or troy area

3. DragonMelt

Giegler's on Pleasant Valley in Hartland has it..
    I was just looking at it yesterday..

Wondering if it works well and if anyone knows where I could find Magic Salt or Ice B Gone or a similiar product around here?

Thanks!

4. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I use it for my walks, I use a standard scotts spreader to spread the stuff. It works great. You can get it at Dales, its about 7.25 per bag.