1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone hear of or work for Premier Landscaping out of CA?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We were called the other day from a company called Premier Landscaping, long story short they do foreclosed homes, mowing and all that stuff and plowing etc. They want you (for mowing) to take at least 15 "before" pictures and 15 "after" pics. AND mow a 1/3 acre lawn for 20 bucks! WTF by the time I take the picture then download all those pics, theres your 20 bucks worth. Thats as far as I got as far as reading the paperwork, I emailed him back and asked if we need to take 15 pictures before, during and after we plow a driveway.
  2. siewertenterpri

siewertenterpri Junior Member

I dont know about that company but a sub for us did work for a few places that delt with that and they pay as good as nationals. Cheep rates and long time to maybe get paid. He had to take a bunch of pics too and he took even more to prove he did all the work they argued with him one time that he only cut half the lawn.
  3. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

It would take longer to take the before and after pic than it would to plow the driveway some company's should just stay out of certain business.
  4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Exactly! I told him thanks but no thanks if this is the case.......30 minutes of taking and loading pics for a 2 minute driveway.