1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone hear of Cherry Logistics

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Gtep, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Gtep

Gtep Junior Member

Got a phone call to bid on some Applebee's. Has anyone worked with this company before??

2. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

I heard of them they asked me to do a gander MT but it was too far.

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

If it's a national, don't support them. They are a big part of the problem.

4. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

They have on staff weather guesstimators wow I wonder how much that costs, keep us updated if you do work for them.

5. Gtep

Gtep Junior Member

I got an email from Cherry telling me what they will pay me to push and salt!

CVS drug store 22,000 Sq Ft rounded up they will pay $78.40 to remove 2-4'' and $94.08 to salt.

Hand work $20.80 2-4''

I suppose there are suckers out there but i'm not one!

I wonder where they get there cheap salt these days? Must be nice

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

30 minute plow and $20 worth of salt I would take 12 of those every night.

7. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

In your area how much would a 22ksqft lot go for?

8. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

We have a 3+ year relationship with them. If you use their website for reporting as stated in the contract, you'll get paid net 60 just like they say. Not a bad company to work for. I didn't find their pricing that out of line really.

9. buildinon

buildinon Senior Member

My really good friend has been working with them here in the Chicagoland area for many, many years as a Snow and Landscape Contractor. He has never had a single bad word to say about them. All I have ever heard is good things. Money is always there or else he would walk in a heart beat.

10. wolf25

wolf25 Junior Member
    from chicago

Been working for them for a couple of years in Chicagoland area. Easy company to deal with and pay on time.

11. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

First post is this?

12. Snow Business 1

Snow Business 1 Junior Member

I've worked for them off an on for the past 6 years. I also use the weather service and find it as a good value. My post count might not be high enough for the beanz but sorry I don't have time post every hour.

Never had an issue getting paid. One thing to remember with Nationals is that the price is always negotiable up front.

13. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Agreed. Thumbs Up

14. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

I don't have an issue with new members stating some experience, but I always see this, someone or a company gets bashed about not paying, or that they are crap to work with and some new guy comes up and posts one post saying "They're great to work for, we've never had any issues, and love working with them!"

To me sounds to much like a Public Relations reply then a normal person. Especially when there is no reply to ANY other posts on the forum at all. Please tell me how many people come on, reply to one post, and not to any other posts at all.....thought so.