1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have this?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I've been watching that auction to see where it goes.......if you bid let me know and I'll pass on it.
  3. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

crap, crap, crap, crap...

just send a check over to china for 200 and be done with it...it's not gonna last, it's gonna be dim, and if ANYTHING ever happens to it you're buying a new bar...

not to mention it will for sure change hands at least 6 times before it gets to you so the chance of a mis-order (wrong color) is VERY high...

have pride in your American manufactures, support our economy and buy from an American company..

yeah yeah, i know it's all from "eastern" sources one way or another but at least whelen, fed-sig, ect. will be here to help you out when it breaks.

rant over.....sorry guys, there's a reason cops don't run that product.

IMO those are only good for the honda civics that also run a 10" exhaust pipe and a 36" rear fin on the back...
  4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict