1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have Sho Me mini led lightbar??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike0955, Nov 24, 2004.

1. mike0955

mike0955 Junior Member

Just curious, I ordered one this morning. It is only 2 1/4" high and 17" wide. 336 high intensity led lights. Just wondering if anyone else has one and how they like it. Thanks!
    Mike

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Mike
    I just got mine last week.I have it installed but not wired up yet. I did run power to it and man its bright. Will post pictures this week some time.

Regards Mike

3. flykelley

Here we go,not the best pictures but will give you a idea how they look.

Regards Mike

Picture 191 resized.jpg

Picture 194 resized.jpg

Picture 192 resized.jpg

4. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

any chances of gettin some more pictures of it in action? ive seen these bars around pretty cheap and was wondering about getting one... thanks....

5. flykelley

Yea I will take some now thats it dark and some in the am and post on turkey day after dinner.

Happy Turkey Day to everyone
    Mike

6. mike0955

mike0955 Junior Member

Thanks, it looks good. I was just looking for a low profile bar that was bright and I figured for the money I could not go wrong. Looking forward to the night pics.
    Mike

7. mike0955

mike0955 Junior Member

Just an update, I got my lightbar today. I love it! It is really bright and has like 7 different strobe patterns you can choose from. Looks nice too. Trying to figure out how I want to wire it now. Does anyone know where I can get those adhesive backed wire clips to run the power cord down the back of the cab? Thanks,
    Mike