1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone have pictures of flat bed setups on pickups

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mass1589, Jan 24, 2011.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

like the title sias im looking for some ideas for a flatbed setup on a pickup any pics would help alot!

2. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

3. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

i love that look! do you think it is descent in the snow or is the rear end lacking weight ?someone told me it was rare to need fourwheelsdrive with that setup....2wd works fine?
  4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

ive got brand new bfg all terrain tires and a steel flatbed like his and mine was hopeless in 2wd with no weight. i have 600lbs of sand on it now that did the job, yours might not be as bad though mines a diesel and the engines really heavy so thats making it worse because of all the weight in front
  5. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Home made.

6. buttaluv

buttaluv Member

that dump bed is SWEET!
  7. Winfrey

Winfrey Junior Member

is that dump bed on a short box truck?
  8. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Yes. Short

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

how much would you charge me to build a flat bed like that on my blue dodge TJS? :)
  10. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

11. jb1390

jb1390 Senior Member

I think my flatbed is heavier than a stock bed. I have a dump setup underneath it. I don't have any great pics here...I will find some and post later on.
  12. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

13. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Here is the build up on that bed I made years ago. I just sold that bed and the dump set up in October. I had it on CL forever. Ben I will PM you to discuss.

14. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen Junior Member

tjs nice jpb on the flat bed