1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have pics of Turkey wings in action?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mowmannnn, Jan 22, 2003.

1. mowmannnn

mowmannnn Banned

:waving: Hello everyone! I check this site out on a daily basis, but this my first time posting. Very informative sight, and it is nice to know I am not the only one that is getting underbid by Joe Schmo with no commercial insurance, no experience, and no pride in their work! Seems like everywhere you look, there is another junk truck and plow, no beacon or any kind of strobe, leaving crumbs to get as hard as rock that night, and the quantity not quality work ethic. Sorry to vent, just been noticing more and more of these guys running around!
  2. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite:waving:

I don't know if you've seen it or not, but on the turkey wing website they have videos you can download of them in action.
  3. mowmannnn

mowmannnn Banned

Yeah, I checked out their website, also requested any info they had. I just haven't received any info yet and wanted to see some real world pics.
  4. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite,
    I know Maverick has something similar to Turkey-wings on his Sno-way and a couple other guys here have them. Just sit tight, they'lll post sooner or later.
  5. bgrover

bgrover Member

Yeah Lee, I looked at their site in November and requested some information and haven't heard anything yet. I'm not complaining too much since I had to rebuild my truck's tranny so don't really have the money right now anyhow. But it would be nice to at least hear from them so you know the request went through.
  6. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Lee...welcome to plow site.....Do a search on Turkey
    wings.....There are pics and video of them and other
    snow goodies in action ! I forgot exactly who posted
    them ! I have the Turkeys on my 7-6 western. They
    work great for my needs. Easy to get around all the
    parked cars and stuff in my lots. Should of got a V
    plow but i am tooooo cheap! My wings were less than
    $300 bucks......Rod the turkey wing guy should get
    back to ya ! Happy plowing!.......................geo
  7. jkkalbers

jkkalbers Senior Member

I also requested info about 2 months ago and got nothing. Sure dosen't inspire me to buy them.
  8. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Strange guys............I had a couple of installation
    questions and was contacted straight away by
    e-mail from Rod and crew. But that was back in
    Oct. and Jan 11....... He even sent me literature
    to pass out around these parts to other plowheads who were interested in my wings.........Hmmmmm.....geo
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2003
  9. turkeywing

turkeywing Manufacturer & PlowSite.com Sponsor

Hey Guys I am sorry if you didn't receive info, I check and respond by e-mail or regular mail daily, If you requested info and didn't receive any let me know I will be happy to resend or e-mail you, or call you which ever you prefer. There is a full length video at our advertising site it just takes a little bit to download. That site is cvbiz.com then click on the TURK-KEY WING banner.