1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have pics of a Dodge mount?

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by ScottyB., Jan 23, 2007.

1. ScottyB.

ScottyB. Member

I am looking at buying a '03 Ram 2500 and I would like to see what the mount for my 8'2 straight Hiniker will look like.
    I have a mount for a F250 and Chevy already. I'd hate to have to buy a third unless I have to.
    Anyone have any pics?

2. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I have an 06 dodge with a hiniker 9.6 v. I guess the mounts would be the same. When I take the plow off hopefully monday I'll snap a pic and post it for you
  3. crocket

crocket Junior Member
    from SW PA.

They are not even close to being the same.You will have to purchase another mount.I could help you if you were in Pa.Good luck.
  4. ramsport1500

ramsport1500 Member

Dodge mount

The main mount which is the 2 prong forks which goes into the plow are all the same no matter what kind of truck you have, It is held on with 4 bolts to the rest of the mounting.
    You will have to buy a new or used mount to fit your truck, sorry.
    Each truck is made differently. We have new and maybe a used mount for Dodge
    If it is used, I think it is around 250.00