1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have pics I can borrow for my brochure?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bossman 92, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Well every year I plan on taking pics and never do. I have a brochure in the works and find myself with a couple ok pics of trucks with plows and a pic moving snow with a ss, but now I need at least a pic with a truck and a salt spreader. A pickup or flat bed or 1 ton dump and a V box would be great, but at this point as long as it's not a DOT truck I would be very grateful.

Thanks Bossman
  2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I don't think you'll get much response here. Most people aren't willing to let someone they don't even know use pictures of their equipment that they work hard for everyday, to put on a brochure and make money with. But atleast your asking, you'd be shocked how many times I've seen people just take pictures and use them and then I run into it....
  3. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Thats false advertisment to any over your customers or potential customers, say you use a nice shining brand new truck and then show up with a rusty but trusty truck
  4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Here you go...Just make sure to give me credit in the footnotes....:laughing::laughing::laughing:
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  5. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

THAT"S MY TRUCK!!!!! Where did you find that pic? :laughing:

I didn't think I would get anywhere with it, but it never hurts to try. I've got pics of the trucks and plows, but none with one of our spreaders.

Thanks Bossman

By the way I probably wouldn't let someone use my pics either so I understand.
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just take a picture of it now, it don't matter if it's not snowing, your just trying to show off your truck.
  7. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Find someone who can photo shop your truck into a snowy picture !!!
  8. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

I was about to send some royalty free pictures of plow trucks but then i saw you're in NE ohio. I don't need new shiny brochures showing up at my customer locations. Sorry....
  9. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

you can buy photos for like .25 cents.......google purchase photos snow plowing.......we used one for our lawn brochure of a sunset with mountains in background of a guy on a walker mower!! try googling that one.

10. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

ok these are alot for some reason but still better than taking someones without asking, i have some i can email ya, im pretty far away so it doesnt matter......acalawncare@msn.com shoot me an email
  11. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

heres a few, and i included my sons new ride!

kaylee plow truck 074.JPG

landscape family 2 003.JPG

furness pics 2010 007.jpg
  12. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

message to post.......royalty of .25 cents per issue printed.

furness pics 2010 016.jpg

furness pics 2010 015.jpg