1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have flier ideas

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by NeoThoR, Jan 26, 2007.

1. NeoThoR

NeoThoR Junior Member
    from Indiana

I'm trying to make up a flier for business.. mainly residental (ATV w/ plow)

I can't seem to come up with any ideas for a flier.. that actually looks good. I'm not sure if its because it's 4am.. or what.

Anyone have a flier than can upload? So I can get an idea.. and No I won't steal your fliers. Just need something to look at..
  2. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

3. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

heres mine

got a few calls, mostly people that were looking for something cheaper than they already have.

i can email it to you if you want, its in microsoft publisher though..
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Best thing to do is put something up in grocery store, laundry mats and libraries. Make sure you put a bunch of your phone number "tear-offs" at the bottom so people can take your number with them. Good luck.
  5. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Hi I never found Flyers or grocery stores to work well. You get responses from all over you would spend all your time driving between customers.
    I usually get a 15% return on advertising this way.
    I usually try to make my adds funny, my Friend dose his in a very business manner.

1) Find an area you want to plow in.
    2) Drive around and get the addresses of the houses you want to do. (why advertise to
    a driveway with no place to put the snow)
    3) Go to the town hall and buy "list of persons" or "voter registration" or "list of registered
    Voters" towns call them different names.
    4) Send a letter to the houses you want to do. Now you can address the letter to a
    person, I send the letter to the wife.
    5) Be sure to tell them why your service is best for them.
  6. NeoThoR

NeoThoR Junior Member
    from Indiana

hmm. smart
  7. Northland

Northland Senior Member

Heres mine... never got one call.

Attached Files: