1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have an XLS?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by peconicwaters, Jan 16, 2009.

1. peconicwaters

peconicwaters Junior Member
    from L.I N.Y

I have been looking around online and was wondering if anyone has one or has any feedback on them.They seem nice but a little on the heavy side.

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

There is this funny little button up top that says "search"

it might, maybe have some possible information....

give it a try.

3. peconicwaters

from L.I N.Y

Thanks for the help... :realmad:

4. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

There is also a funny little button up top that says "back". You can use it to go on to the next thread when you have nothing to offer in this one.

Since you are such an expert on the search function perhaps you could do a search on "proper forum etiquette". Maybe put a badge in your avatar since you have appointed yourself the chief of the "Thread Police".

Be patient peconic, sooner or later someone who actually has an answer to your question will chime in and help. Welcome to Plowsite!

5. salopez

salopez Senior Member

thread police has nothing to do with it...nor Proper etiquette.

if one would read the site they would see there was another xls thread running right now, or they might notice the 20 other threads on the xls and wideout.

I am all for the new guy learning but it gets old people wasting bandwith asking questions that are answered here already....

so please get off your high horse.

6. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

C'mon Sal, I'm sure this isn't the first redundant post you have read and I'm sure it won't be the last. Its OK to inform a "new guy" about the search button, but wouldn't it be just as easy to do it in a nice way without insulting him?

7. peconicwaters

from L.I N.Y

Thanks winged,I think in a former life I was a Proctologist since they always seem to come my way:rolleyes: