1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a wiring schematic for the MVP controller?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by got-h2o, Nov 5, 2012.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I looked through Western's website a while back and couldn't find anything. I am looking for the handheld controller diagram to basically tell me which pin/wire performs what function. Even the + and - will help. I could then use the functions to figure out the rest if I had to. Basically I am trying to make an adapter harness to use one on a PH1 Blizzard.

2. Chiputz

Chiputz Senior Member

3. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

The link Chiputz provided is for the older relay wiring system. I am not sure if they are the same as the later version isolation miodule or perhaps you need the even newer MVP+ multiplex system. In any case, this link will take you to the Western Electrical Schematics manual. This includes every wiring diagram for every version of every plow they have ever made. http://library.westernplows.com/ddcommon/dd_pdf/pdfs/22373.07_110108_for_web.pdf
    You will find the pinouts and wire colors for all possible controllers here.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks fellas, I'll look through those