1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a ProFlo2/Speed2 on a 2004 superduty?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by snowbiter, Nov 27, 2004.

1. snowbiter

snowbiter Member

I have a 2004 F-350 and I'm mounting a ProFlo2. I would like to know what number fuse slot they hooked into on your fuse box and if the hopper light was spliced on a wire above your brake pedal (which wire,example-red with green stripe) ??? anybodies help appreciated - thanks!
  2. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

orange wire for brake light, but if u cut the wrong one it will disable your cruise control..i installed my own spreader and had the dealer hook up th ebrake wire and acc. wire..cost me $20..
  3. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

Go to the rear and put the orange wire from the truck side loom than tap the back side of the trailer light plug.

As for which fuse. Any with a ACC on power will be fine.

I put install a ProFlo2 on my 01 2500HD and it worked great first time out used about 3 tons of salt off that truck.

Good luck