1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a plow on a Walkbehind mower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Quail Creek LC, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Quail Creek LC

Quail Creek LC Junior Member

Guys, I run scag commercial walkbehind mowers and I'm wanting to mount a plow on one of my power units. There are no after market plows for scag walk behinds. Does anyone have any pics of something that they may have modified to work.

Do walkbehinds plow good enough? I'm doing all residential accounts currently with a single stage Ariens blower and I'm looking at speeding things up some and also to be less labor intensive. My average drive takes 10 minutes at 2"-6" of snow. Thanks Guys.

2. LesleinLawn

LesleinLawn Member
    from NE Ohio

I want to do the same thing, I have a older snapper w/b that would make a great snowblower

3. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn Member

I dont know is you are registered with Lawnsite.com, but you can go there and do a search. I know for a fact I have seen a guy who posted pictures of his 52in. Scag with a homemade plow setup on it. Looks like it worked pretty sweet. I'll see if I can find the link for you and get back to you.

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Never had a plow on one, used to have a broom. But nope, no plow.. :nod:

5. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn Member

ok. all I could find was this thread, but this is the same guy who has the Scag I was telling you about. try this (lawnsite.com/showthread.php?+=58604&highlight=plow+walkbehind). Hope this helps.

6. bigdaddyspags

bigdaddyspags Junior Member
    from ME