1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a nice AEBI like this? Info?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bolensdriver, Jan 28, 2005.

1. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

I'm still going through, I just barely noticed this tractor this past weekend during a snow storm. I was in Claremont, NH and saw one with a snowblower. There's is lime green, but it's the same brand as an AEBI. I contacted the Public Works and they say it's getting expensive to maintain. Only one I have seen, and a complaint. Anyone here own one? It seems pretty sophisticated. But I don't like the idea of a lot of maintenance. Anyone have experience with it?

By the way, it's a Kommunal Trak which is German for "Municipal Tractor". Their website is - http://www.aebi-ne.com/KT50.htm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2005
  2. bolensdriver

3. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

I have 2 friends that have Abei tractors. One has a TT90 with a flail mower for landfills and such. The other is a TT70 with a flail mower for brush hoging and a snow blower. They are quit a tractor. I havn't seen the Kommunal Trak in person. These units are expensive.

Gene

4. gpin

gpin Senior Member

If it saves on labor and time it would be worth it.

5. bolensdriver