1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a link to the wire diagram for old pump?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by YEEHAW, Nov 29, 2008.

YEEHAW Junior Member

Looking for someone who can send me a link or a picture of how the wires are run on the old under hood style Electric pump I am pretty sure how it goes but not sure what the ground off the pump will be. Just were its mounted to the wheel well? or is there a wire somewere that I dont have??? Any help any of you have would be great thanx and good luck to all this year...
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Im guessing its a fisher pump so i would start with fishers site, info will be there.

YEEHAW Junior Member

Thanx crash I got it all straight today
  4. ShaneDenmark

ShaneDenmark Junior Member

Hey did you ever find a schematic for your plow? Is it the old electric under hood pump and valve body with 3 hoses that go out to the plow? I have the same setup that I'm trying to put together but can't find any info as to which wire & hoses go to which valves & ports... Any help would be awesome!! Thanks!