1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a dolly made up for MD75

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by BD1, Nov 29, 2013.

1. BD1

BD1 Member

If so, do u have specs/items & pics

2. Grizzleyadam

Grizzleyadam Junior Member

I use the car dollies sold at harbor freight or northern tool. You will have to buy 2 boxes, four total. One on either end of the blade, it fits right into the bend in the dollies and one for the jack. Now I can wheel the blade around and never have to drive into it to hook up. I can push the blade by hand directly into the mount with no problem and hook up in about a minute.

3. dodgeboy06

dodgeboy06 Member

4. BD1

BD1 Member

Do u guys have any pics of your setups u can post

5. Grizzleyadam

Grizzleyadam Junior Member

I use these 39.00 at harbor freight 1000lbs capacity each

image_21403.jpg

6. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

7. TheHammer

TheHammer Junior Member

Try Snowmobile dolly's. They come in set of 3. Two have groves in them that hold the blade really well and the third is flat and works for the jack. Sell them on northern tool. http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200485114_200485114?isSearch=19545-2451

As previously said it makes it much easier to roll the plow to the front of the garage for hookup rather than moving a bunch of my junk out of the way so i can pull the truck all the way in and mount it.

8. JSutter101

JSutter101 Member

I welded a nut to the jack and screwed a caster to it. I put some gate wheels through the holes where the shoes go. It's not as easy to move around as a set of dollies but it works for me.