1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Going to Mid-Am?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

We'll be there freezing our butts off at the Navy Pier for Mid-Am in Chicago from January 19 - 21st. Come by and bring us warm cocoa! :help:

2. I bring something better then cocoa

3. Dano50

from CA

That will get you a small t-shirt! I'm going to make sure I bring one this time for your wife!

BTW, Fluid Film Hoodies will be the next prize available for our supporters to win. They are top quality, as usual. :D

4. She ask what type of cookies do you like. She makes killer chol. Chip and she is very happy for the small shirt. Also she want to know if you make baby size clothes for next year. Lol

5. Dano50

from CA

Oh, I love chocolate chip cookies. Baby clothes for next year? Something tells me you are planning on some big things in 2011! I'll have to look into getting a few made just for the cool photo ops!

6. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

wow, youre going to bring dan chocolate chip cookies AND hot cocoa???? :eek: im jealous