1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone from New Jersey

Discussion in 'Networking' started by luckyLandscapin, Nov 25, 2005.

1. luckyLandscapin

luckyLandscapin Junior Member

Im new to snowplowing I have 2 brand new snowblowers a brand new quad with plow a F350 Dually dump but no 4x4 with plow but havent tried to plow yet and Iam about to purchase a bobcat for landscaping purposes and snow
    I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice and If anyone needed help or needed work I have tons of friends and people with condominums and huge parking lots that always tell me that when Im ready they will come to me Ive never plowed or done anything bigger than a driveway and I am also wondering about rates and insurance rates please help

2. tbone

tbone Member

What Part Of Jersey Are You From , And Are You Willing To Travel .

3. NJConstruction

NJConstruction Junior Member
    from NJ

If you're near the South Jersey area, let me know. I could use a couple more accounts and you could work with me for the winter if you're interested. Thanks. Mike (856-912-3145)

4. luckyLandscapin

im in central jersey and willing to travel but how far?

5. luckyLandscapin

how far south?

6. NJConstruction

NJConstruction Junior Member
    from NJ

I work mainly in Burlington County area, but service southern areas of Ocean. Let me know if you have any leads on some accounts we could service inbetween our areas, perhaps something large enough where we could run a couple trucks full time. Anyhow, let me know what you think.

7. njgreenkeeper

njgreenkeeper Junior Member
    from n.j.

luky im in middlesex county ans looking for lots to plow maybe we can work togather on something.

8. luckyLandscapin

im in edison where r u ?

9. njgreenkeeper

njgreenkeeper Junior Member
    from n.j.

east brunswick