1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Jefferson Wi

Discussion in 'Networking' started by The mayor, Feb 1, 2007.

1. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

Got a call today. Someone has not plowed out a apartment complex in jefferson. They are looking for someone to plow. P.M. me for info. This is to far for me to drive. Hope I put this in the right forum...if not please move.
  2. GFX

GFX Member

Is it for a one time plow or are they looking for a new contractor? If it's a one time plow and the price is right I'd make the drive.
  3. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

It is for the season. I said I would do it this weekend because there is no snow in the forcast. I guess it is really packed down.
  4. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

I love the Jefferson area. I was up there the last few years doing work during the fair. I purchased my ATV from Rob's great guy. I didn't make it up there this last summer how was the fair. They had a new ride company in there. I wasn't sure if they would need any work done. I didn't want to drive up for nothing.
  5. rvincent

rvincent Junior Member

im about 45 minutes away. some days im out that way for work.
  6. The mayor

The mayor Senior Member

This is the address 1221 sherwood ln. Take a look at it if interested let me know and I will give you the name and number.