1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Eastern Mass? I have a question.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ss502gmc, Oct 19, 2010.

1. ss502gmc

ss502gmc Senior Member

I got an opportunity to plow some gas stations in the area among some other commercial properties and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a company called Level 1 Maintenance? Just curious on whether or not anyone has worked with them or even heard of them for snow removal. Just trying to find out more about them to see if they are a reputable company as ive gotten burned for the past few years and trying to avoid having it happen again. Thanks guys!

2. motoxguy

motoxguy Senior Member
    from WI

I have not worked with this company nor am I from your area but if you do look at several pages back in the threads another person has asked about this company, and others said they had got burned from this company. so if it was me id pass and let someone else take the loss

3. ss502gmc

ss502gmc Senior Member

Hey thanks! I just googled them and i just read a whole bunch of complaints against them most of which came from this site, LOL! So yeah I will Definitley pass on this one, im not in a position to wait 3 months for my $$$ or even worse no money at all!

4. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

There seems to be a lot of "management companies" around us that are less than reliable - there's some guy in Concord who has been trying to pick up guys (myself included) for years to do his apartment complexes for ridiculously cheap wages per hour, including your own truck and expenses.

5. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

This guy bid a ton of stuff in Newton

6. JpLawn

JpLawn Senior Member

I used to work for them. Getting paid on time is a big problem. Go back a few pages and look for Level 1 Maintenance and you will get all the answers you need. Good luck.