1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone from around Sioux Falls, SD?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by exmark1, Dec 22, 2007.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I was wondering if any of you guys know of Sioux Falls Lawn & Landscape out of Sioux Falls, SD owner is by the name of Douglas Holmgren.

I am trying to locate this person/company as I am owed a debt by them to the tune of over $1000.00 and cannot contact them all mail comes back returned! It's a long story that I really don't care to get into since for all I know he is a member here :gunsfiring:

Any info on him or this company would be greatly appreciated! You can either post or PM it too me if it's personal info etc...

2. exmark1

Anyone?...

3. CleanCutProLawn

CleanCutProLawn Junior Member

is the mailing address a po box or physical address. I live bout 15 south of sioux falls

4. exmark1

The address I have is a physical address only. I have been trying to locate him or the company to take legal action...

5. CleanCutProLawn

CleanCutProLawn Junior Member

you can email me the info you have and I can check some stuff out over the next week and see what i can find for ya. Can't make any promises dsygulla@iw.net
    By the way my mothers side of the family is from the Alex/Carlos area, if you happen to know any Kuhne or Collins they are my relatives.