1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever use this?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I just bought a Little Wonder Leaf blower 10hp for our fall clean ups but it must blow 200mph out of the shoot. I was wondering if this may be a faster way to clear sidewalks with an inch or two of snow, I know it blows a pyle of wet leaves like they were feathers.

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

it will work, and its somewhat faster, but its EZer then shoveling.
    as long as its dry fluffy snow, AND MAKE SURE YOUR NOT BLOWING INTO THE WIND, that dosen't work to well :rolleyes:

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Yeah I just thought it would be a great powder snow removal tool.LOL I need to put it to work some how, I just paid a grand for it.LOL

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well I know they can throw a chip munk 20'. True story. I was pushing mine along and this chip munk ran right out in front of the air stream. The air picked him right up and threw him 20' in to a pile of leaves. I would have never believed it unless I saw it myself.