1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone ever use one of thease

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chevytruck85, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

I just got this little 2 stage ariens blower and I was wondering if anyone used this type before and if so how does it work?

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

the 2 stage were sweet except the carbs go bad on them like no other and with out a drive it might be a bear
  3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

We got one of them

Got it off a guy last year, for $40.00 He tryed to unpluged it and lost a finger doing it.
  4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Looks like a decent little machine. Ron you didnt get that from JP did you??:)
  5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

No Tom, I was waiting on that.

Have u seen the one I got its in the shop?
  6. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

I still have my finger there smart alek?

Looks like a nice unit you have there. Should move some snow for you.
  7. bill8379

bill8379 Junior Member
    from central

Doesn't look self propelled and even if it was not too much grip there. (pos) but the old ariens are much better then the new ones.

Next blower I buy will be a Simplicity.
  8. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I've got an old (80's or early 90's) airiens that I'm looking to get rid of. Its very large, and quite powerful. We bought new ones a couple years ago and its been under a tarp in our boiler room for years now and I just want to make some room.