1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone ever heard of STL lights?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mcwlandscaping, Dec 22, 2008.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

2. andyman0291

andyman0291 Senior Member

ive gotten tons of stuff from them. cheap prices, and fast shipping. im about to order another mini lightbar, the k force mini linear. sweet products.

3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

yeah i just got a Christmas flyer from them i have a few catalog of theres to

4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

id say its chinese or similar low quality.

5. Crystal Creek

Crystal Creek Junior Member

Love there stuff. Will be getting a new full light bar now that the new budgets are here. I will post pics when the work is done.

6. Mr Bigblock

Mr Bigblock Senior Member

I use thier 3xmini Light bar, Led Strobe kit in my lights and grille lights on my salter alot cheaper then other stuff out thier i cant see spending 900 bucks on a light bar. You get fast service i had i bulb go on one of my lights they replaced it no prob.

7. andylop21

andylop21 Junior Member

stl lights

Hey,

does anyone know what the stl Eclipse is on their web site?

..there is a video on it on their web site, but i can't figure out what it is

8. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

looks similar to the led slither 2

9. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Seems like most half light bars are out of stock until 3-12?????

10. andylop21

andylop21 Junior Member

I don't know...it looks like its for slick top applications...not a light bar...

11. nlosinski

nlosinski Junior Member

Yes, STL is amazing! everyone should be looking at there products before even going on ebay, you get what you pay for, and Speed Tech Lighting is the way to go!

12. kyler

kyler Member
    from bristol

I called them today and the reason their strobe kits are so cheap is because they only come with 8' cables and if you want longer cables the price goes up...plus their plus they have cheap switches...shipping is a little high also...