1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever had to repair Belgian block curb?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 32vld, Mar 27, 2012.

1. 32vld

32vld Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I have a customer that had a plow truck knocked loose some of her Belgian block curb. There are 23 loose blocks in 6 sections. He never bothered to repair the damage and is now also her ex landscaper.

She asked me to repair them. Any one have an idea how long it would take you to do this job.

I have the ability to do the repairs but not the knowledge to know how long it would take an experienced mason to give an estimate.

2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

By "Belgian Block" are you referring to a paver border ? Items are refefered to as different common names in different areas. If you know how to fix it just do it Time & Materials, which would be best because you don't know if anything else got messed up.

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Pictures?? Ditto on what RLM said. T & M all the way

4. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

$10-$12 a linear foot. Shouldn't take long at all.