1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever fabricate a plow light mount?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ybnorml, Nov 29, 2003.

1. ybnorml

ybnorml Member

I'am going to look at a Snoway plow tomorrow for my 96 F-250, it is in very good condition but it doesn't have the light kit.... I plan on doing commercial so I will need lights.......I'am very good with wiring (and have some welding skills) so wiring lights in, is not a problem. I know I can buy a snoway light kit but it is almost $400. My question is, has anyone here ever fab-up something to mount up 2 lights?.......Any pics???? I'am new to this site and have found it very informative...........

I appreciate any ideas.....:nod:
  2. J HIsch

J HIsch Member

Snoway Lights

You may not need a light Kit, most sno-way are a clear blade allowing your headlight to illuminate through the blade. Once it is installed check it out and see if headlights shine through when it is mounted if not then make your light kit. Simple welding skill you will be fine if needed