1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever advertise on their snow deflectors?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TonawandaNY, Nov 2, 2009.

1. TonawandaNY

TonawandaNY Senior Member

Anyone ever paint their busines names and numbers on the snow deflectors. I just bought a new snow deflector kit from www.plowrubber.com. It was 72.00 for the steels, hardware and the deflector. I was thinking about putting my name and number on the deflector.

Vinyl would have been nice but my understanding is vinyl wont stick to rubber.

2. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Did it come in yet? I was thinking about getting one from them.Is it a nice.

3. TonawandaNY

They are actually local for me. I just went down and picked it up. Yea it is nice and it is 60.00 cheaper than the deflector from the Western dealer. That is the part I like most.

It looks heavy duty!

Steve

4. TonawandaNY

I just noticed you from RI, I graduated from SK in 1990! I miss the Ocean State!

5. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the info

6. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

I have my logo on the back and both sides of the truck. If that isn't enough, nothing will be. But I suppose it is a neat idea. Good luck.

7. TonawandaNY

I use my truck for personal and business. Also, in NY state if you put your business info on your vehicle you have to register it with the DOT. Reading on what needs to be done to do that seems like a big pain in the arse.

It would be nice to be able to advertise when I want to. I think I might make some letter stencils and paint it on with spray paint.

8. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

For $50 on ebay you can have your company name and log be put on two magnetic signs that you could just put on the truck when plowing. I think thats a better idea than putting it on the snowdeflector because the chances of someone actually seeing it is a rare occassion. If you use the magnetic signs you can just take them off when your not plowing and in the summer. Thats what you dont have to register it wit the DOT!

9. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We have a company that puts our logos on rubber deflectors for us...and they are not painted on, it is etched into the rubber. They do such good work that Meyer plows is now using them for they're deflectors.
    For multiple ones they are very reasonably priced...for just a few Im not sure. If you want the info send me a pm