1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else waiting for their new Salt Dogg??

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by kimber750, Jan 22, 2014.

1. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Company I work for placed an order for a new under tailgate spreader thru our local shop. Buyers said it would take 3 weeks. That was 7 weeks ago. Every time the shop calls they say it is going out next week. And as of today it has yet to leave Buyers.

Anyone else having trouble getting spreaders from Buyers?

We are about to say screw it and buy a spreader from someone else. By the time this things shows up it will be spring.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

If I were you, I would buy a different one. I'll leave it at that.

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Heavy ice in the port of guangdong province has been a shipping problem. the Chinese are struggling it.

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

5. kimber750

Sadly this F550 does not have central hydraulics and owner does not want to spend the money to put it on. So we are stuck with an electric spreader. No way we are buying another Swenson so what would you recommend for an electric UTG spreader?

6. truckguy1

truckguy1 Junior Member

Call Rick at R. S. Hollinger's in Mountville, PA

7. kimber750

They have anything to do with Hollinger's sports and turf?

8. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Junior Member
    from Ohio

Snowex has a great under tailgate spreader.

9. Akost15

Akost15 Junior Member
    from PA

Yup. Same deal with me. About to post a don't buy buyers product post on here. Been waiting 7 weeks too and same thing for the past month, the motors will be in next week blah blah blah. Called the rep for buyers today and no call back now. So pissed I could burn the two v boxes I have from them and the tailgate unit. Have two swensons and should have went that route in Dec. the fact that they keep sayin next week is the biggest sign of not knowing what the f&$@ they are doing.

Did you cancel your order? Please let me know if you have heard something.

10. Akost15

Akost15 Junior Member
    from PA

Ha wait I just realized your post was for me Rick! That's funny I was like wait this sounds familiar!

11. kimber750

It's not Rick. Look at my pic and you know who it is Bert.