1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone else have NO snow yet?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LINY Rob, Dec 1, 2004.

1. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

sometimes I dont know why I bother at all!
  2. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

Dont feel bad, we dont have any snow yet either. We have had heavy rain all day and now we are getting high winds right now, tree limbs are falling knocking power out around town and other towns, but we still have power. My scanner has not been quiet for a while now.
  3. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

The Liberty Bell dosn't even have frost on it.
  4. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

We've had nothing but rain, flooding everything.... and low temps but not low enough. So in other words, cold and wet and miserable, but no snow :p
  5. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

Not here either.

Good things come to those who wait.

I honestly don't think I'll get anything measureable here till after Christmas.
  6. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Well Mr. Liberty Bell, if you get some, you better make sure you don't hog it all and make sure we get it up in central Pa also. :redbounce Doing the snowdance. :angry:
  7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It's snowed 3 times here but not enough to plow. Atleast the ground is white. :rolleyes:
  8. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

We got about 3" inches of really wet snow last night. Breck :redbounce
  9. Tahoe, Ca area

I have plowed 8 days so far Since late October...... And we have 8" on the ground at my house...
  10. proshare

proshare Member

You should have sold a mess of season contracts....Its a beautifull thing when theres no white stuff, the funds recieved are a much nicer shade of green!!
    and servicing the contracts isnt too bad to swallow either!!

No Snow here at all...Yea!!!
  11. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

No snow? How about No More snow PLEASE!!! I just got done plowing again tonight. We have not got a big dump yet this year but we have had many small storms come through. Tonight there was about 2 or 3 inches of wet stuff. Kinda unusual for us to have wet snow around here. It warmed up to about 34 and started raining then it cooled down to 32 and turned to snow. It usually is just fluffy stuff around here. This was the first time in over a month that I have seen anything above freezing..
  12. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

I went to Alaska a few years ago, I like how they measure rain fall by the foot not by inches
  13. Tony Bonventre

Tony Bonventre Sponsor

Being a Long Island Native myself

I went through to many years down there waiting for the snow. Now I am up in Albany and guess what, still waiting for the snow! A few flurries thats about it. I heard up in the North North Country yesterday there was some snow. not much but at least it is not so green.
  14. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

No snow, Rockport, MA.
  15. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

I have none.
  16. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

No snow here in the NY/NJ area...The GW Bridge is as "snowless" as the Liberty Bell. :cry:
  17. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

No snow here central connecticut..Long range outlook doesnt show much hope either.
  18. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Oh wait. Hold it. Possible flurries tomorrow morning. On wait. Now it is chance of showers and then rain showers in the afternoon. Nice.
  19. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

None here yet :cry: . I have to go to the picture form to remember what it looks like
  20. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

IT too early to snow in the NY/ NJ area last year first snow here was Dec 7. but we don't usually plow here till the end of December. I can post the first plow dates for the last 15 year or so but too lazy to look it up now.