1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone dealt with unisource ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by digit, Aug 13, 2009.

1. digit

digit Member

was wondering if anyone dealt with unisource and what your experience was as far as paying and being a pain? supposedly they got a shopping center that I have taken care of for quite a few years and now they want a price from me.:dizzy:
  2. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Just got a call today from them. Same situation as yours. They got a shopping center I took care of last year. Wants me to fax them my contract from last year. I explained that I need to know their specs and my price will not be the same as last year. Gonna fax them a copy like the government does. With all pertinent information blacked out. EDIT I didnt realise this was a very old thread. Any experience with them?
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  3. propertycare

propertycare Junior Member

First snow season with them was last year 13-14. We took 3 shopping centers that we too services last year, for another company. They paid on time and were ok to work with considering the season.
  4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Another old thread brought back to life.
  5. MK97

MK97 PlowSite.com Addict