1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone convert MD75 lights to HID?

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Aveerainc, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Aveerainc

Aveerainc Senior Member
    from NH

Anyone convert MD75 lights to HID? If so, did you go high, low or high and low? Do the balast's fit into the light housing? Did you go 35w or 55w?

I am thinking about converting the high beam only (I only plow my driveway and doubt I'll be blinded by driving snow if high's are on (plow is removed from vehicle after each use)).

2. Tundraplow07

Tundraplow07 Member

Thought Of Doing That But Haven't Yet. I Haven't Heard Anyone Who's Done It I Saw A Fisher Plow With HID's Earlier This Season, That got me thinking about my plow. Any info would be appreciated here as well
  3. OrganicsL&L

OrganicsL&L Senior Member
    from Maine

Also thinking about it....anybody????
  4. cazz161

cazz161 Junior Member

I have them on my truck and they are great. I want to do the plow lights on a hd75 but not sure where to put the relay box and if the plug and play will match up