1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone close to seacoast NH with an A series or toolcat

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by DeereGuy, Mar 5, 2007.

1. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Senior Member

I have been looking unsuccessfully today for an A300 or Toolcat for rent in order to use a snowblower on some artificial turf. Any interest please PM me. I can get a 72" hi flow blower but need the 4 wheel steer option for this project. Ideally this week. I'm not sure what other makers have available for no-skid units. Have 4 fields to clear. All snow to go to one end.

2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

3. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Senior Member

Thanks Neuswede, I'll call first thing tomorrow.

4. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

Dont know were to tell you to go look but were are you located? I am from Rochester NH. Good luck on your search.
    Evan

5. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Did you try Bobcat of NH on route 4 in Chicester? The rent the A300 and blower and brooms.

6. DeereGuy

DeereGuy Senior Member

I just wrote a book here, a rundown of the whole week in hell with regard to the project referenced above and after I submited it , it said I wasn't logged in, which I was. A fitting end to a real crappy week. So I just lost the whole thing. I'm done. Where's the beer.:realmad: